Search in the catalog…
suggestions
NEW
2 products
2 products
SEPHORA COLLECTION

Face Care Set - Sephora Skincare Set

3378872158066 - 3378872139263
SKIN CLEANSING GEL 15ml WITH PURCHASE OF TOY CLARIFYING SERUM AND QUARTZ ROLLER GREEN GIFT


CLARIFYING SERUM 30ml

A SEPHORA COLLECTION serum with a light, non-greasy texture t ...
Learn more
(0)
Leave your vote
2 products

SEPHORA COLLECTION
Sephora Skincare Set

Mandatory fields are indicated by *
Rate this product *
Title of your review *
Your opinion *
Upload your photos
Would you recommend this product to a friend
Your nickname *
Your city
You are
Age
Your eyes are
Your skin is
Do you have a Sephora card?
Would you recommend Sephora to a friend?
The personal information that concerns you and is collected as part of this form is sent to Sephora for the purpose of publishing statistical data (personal information optional eg city, age, gender, skin type, eye color…), or if needed by its providers in order to draw conclusions about the preferences of the consumer audience in Sephora's existing and future media with the public (personal information necessary such as name, pseudonym), including, among others, electronic communications services ( specifically on the website www.sephora.gr or sephora mobile app) and / or promotional and / or advertising communication media (email, email, online advertising banners, promotional material in Sephora stores ....) developed by Sephora regarding products evaluated under the present product opinion service. According to the European Personal Data Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR") we remind you that you can exercise your right of access, correction, deletion (right to be forgotten), restriction of processing and the right to object to the processing or to organize the fate of your data or withdraw your consent by contacting us by email at the following address privacy@sephora.gr. You can also refer the case to the Hellenic Protection Authority Data (www.dpa.gr). To learn more about your rights, please read the Privacy Policy and Use Cookies.
This right is also granted upon receipt of any message from our company.
2 products 2 products
35,98 €
Free Lip Gloss Ball, with purchases of Sephora Collection products over 25 €
Description
SKIN CLEANSING GEL 15ml WITH PURCHASE OF TOY CLARIFYING SERUM AND QUARTZ ROLLER GREEN GIFT


CLARIFYING SERUM 30ml

A SEPHORA COLLECTION serum with a light, non-greasy texture that cleanses the skin, reduces imperfections and smoothes the skin texture. Thanks to the exfoliating effect of natural salicylic acid, this daily serum is quickly absorbed by the skin and helps reduce blemishes. From the very first application, the skin acquires a matte appearance, it is smoother and clearer. Day by day, the pores tighten and the texture of the skin is smoothed.
Super ingredients:
- Natural salicylic acid from the Gaultheria tree, known for its exfoliating properties.
- Natural hyaluronic acid derived from wheat and corn, known for its moisturizing properties.

Pure skin:
- 92% of the ingredients are of natural origin, while the remaining 8% stimulate the senses and ensure the good preservation of the product.
- Clinically proven skin tolerance, suitable for all skin types.
Ecological packaging:
- The glass jar is 100% recyclable (check locally)
- The cardboard comes from forests with sustainable management and is printed using vegetable ink.
- This product is manufactured in France by a company with 160 employees, which reduces its environmental impact thanks to the use of LED lighting and the gradual installation of solar energy systems.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUARTZ ROLLER

This SEPHORA COLLECTION roller made with green Aventurine stones helps make your skin more beautiful.

This compact product, if used regularly, helps to improve the appearance of the face with its 2 tips:
- a large stone for large areas (cheek and forehead).
- a small stone for hard to reach areas (eye area, nose, chin...).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SKIN CLEANSING GEL 15ml

A daily cleanser that removes makeup, cleanses, tones, and soothes skin without stripping essential moisture.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
SKIN CLEANSING GEL 15ml WITH PURCHASE OF TOY CLARIFYING SERUM AND QUARTZ ROLLER GREEN GIFT


CLARIFYING SERUM 30ml

A SEPHORA COLLECTION serum with a light, non-greasy texture that cleanses the skin, reduces imperfections and smoothes the skin texture. Thanks to the exfoliating effect of natural salicylic acid, this daily serum is quickly absorbed by the skin and helps reduce blemishes. From the very first application, the skin acquires a matte appearance, it is smoother and clearer. Day by day, the pores tighten and the texture of the skin is smoothed.
Super ingredients:
- Natural salicylic acid from the Gaultheria tree, known for its exfoliating properties.
- Natural hyaluronic acid derived from wheat and corn, known for its moisturizing properties.

Pure skin:
- 92% of the ingredients are of natural origin, while the remaining 8% stimulate the senses and ensure the good preservation of the product.
- Clinically proven skin tolerance, suitable for all skin types.
Ecological packaging:
- The glass jar is 100% recyclable (check locally)
- The cardboard comes from forests with sustainable management and is printed using vegetable ink.
- This product is manufactured in France by a company with 160 employees, which reduces its environmental impact thanks to the use of LED lighting and the gradual installation of solar energy systems.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUARTZ ROLLER

This SEPHORA COLLECTION roller made with green Aventurine stones helps make your skin more beautiful.

This compact product, if used regularly, helps to improve the appearance of the face with its 2 tips:
- a large stone for large areas (cheek and forehead).
- a small stone for hard to reach areas (eye area, nose, chin...).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SKIN CLEANSING GEL 15ml

A daily cleanser that removes makeup, cleanses, tones, and soothes skin without stripping essential moisture.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily

PRODUCT RATING

5
0
4
0
3
0
2
0
1
0
OVERALL PRODUCT RATING
Average
0
Leave your vote
1 - of reviews
Short by:
  1. Rating
    • 1 star
    • 2 stars
    • 3 stars
    • 4 stars
    • 5 stars
  1. Sex
    • Male
    • Female
    • Other
  1. Age
    • 13-17 years old
    • 18-24 years old
    • 25-34 years old
    • 35-44 years old
    • 45-54 years old
    • 55 and above
  1. Eye color
    • Brown
    • Blue
    • Green
    • Gray
    • Black
  1. Skin type
    • Mixed
    • Oily
    • Normal
    • Dry
Active filters
Clear
Plus
Reviews
Sex
Age
Eye color
Skin type
·
·
Did you find this comment useful ? Yes · No · Report inappropriate content

FOR A BRIGHT EYE LOOK

EXCLUSIVE
9,99 €
10 Twinkle Bronze (5 ml)
11 shades available
ADD TO BASKET
Quantity:
Remove

Choose product
THIS PRODUCT IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE
Please enter your e-mail so we can notify you as soon as this item is back in stock.
WE HAVE REGISTERED YOUR REQUEST.
You will automatically receive an e-mail as soon as this product becomes available again.
You have already created an alert for this product.
You will automatically receive an e-mail as soon as this product becomes available again.
There was an error on your request.
Please try again later.
Added to cart!
Free home delivery!Delivery cost:
Total ( itemitems)
Select FREE samples before finishing your order!