A set of 4 essential SEPHORA COLLECTION brushes for the makeup of the complexion.
Fiber: Synthetic hair.
- A powder brush
- A liquid foundation brush
- A blush brush
- A concealer brush
- A pouch
HOW TO USE
- A powder brush, to apply all types of powders.
- A liquid foundation brush, to apply all types of liquid foundations.
- A blush brush, to apply powder blushes.
- A brush for concealer is designed for applying all textures of concealer and corrector.
- A pouch with a holographic design trend to take it with you everywhere.
- A selection of 4 essential brushes for the makeup of the complexion.
- A pouch with a holographic design trend to have it all day running errands.
- Tutorials and detailed explanations for each brush.
HOW TO USE
POWDER BRUSH. Using the powder brush, apply powder in large circular strokes from the center to the outer edges of the face.
Pro tip: It can be used to apply bronzer.
BLUSH BRUSH. Using the blush brush, apply the blush on the top of the cheekbones, blending slightly towards the temples; smile to bring out the area of application.
Pro tip: It can be used for contouring.
LIQUID FOUNDATION BRUSH. Using the liquid foundation brush, apply the foundation to the forehead, cheeks and chin, then stretch the product from the center of the face moving outwards, starting with the forehead without forgetting the hairline. Finally, smooth the result by sweeping the face and especially the areas of the nose, mouth and neck.
Pro tip: For greater coverage, repeat the application on targeted areas by tapping.
CONCEALER BRUSH. Using the concealer brush, apply small dots of concealer on the dark circles with the slanted side, then spread the material by tapping from the inner corner of the eye outwards.
Pro tip: It can be used to apply corrector.