A cleansing water, formulated with zinc and aloe vera, that efficiently removes makeup from the face and eyes, while purifying the skin.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
90 percent of the ingredients in this product are of natural origin, the remaining 10 percent is mainly to ensure the sensory appeal and preservation of the product. Not only is this product good for your skin, it is also good for the environment, as the bottle is made from recelycled plastic and is formulated without animal-based raw materials.
In a self-evaluation on 20 volunteers after 21 days of use:
- 100% found their skin purified
- 85% found the makeup removal efficient
HOW TO USE
-Use with a cotton pad to remove makeup and cleanse the skin.
-No need to rinse.