Search in the catalog…
suggestions
GOOD FOR
60 pads
60 pads
SEPHORA COLLECTION

Skin Peeling - Clarifying Peel Pads

3378872154457
Formulated with 99% ingredients of natural origin, SEPHORA COLLECTION Anti-Blemish Peel Pads with naturally derived salicylic acid & glycolic acid exfoliates the skin & reduce the appearance o ... Learn more
(0)
Leave your vote
60 pads

SEPHORA COLLECTION
Clarifying Peel Pads

Mandatory fields are indicated by *
Rate this product *
Title of your review *
Your opinion *
Upload your photos
Would you recommend this product to a friend
Your nickname *
Your city
You are
Age
Your eyes are
Your skin is
Do you have a Sephora card?
Would you recommend Sephora to a friend?
The personal information that concerns you and is collected as part of this form is sent to Sephora for the purpose of publishing statistical data (personal information optional eg city, age, gender, skin type, eye color…), or if needed by its providers in order to draw conclusions about the preferences of the consumer audience in Sephora's existing and future media with the public (personal information necessary such as name, pseudonym), including, among others, electronic communications services ( specifically on the website www.sephora.gr or sephora mobile app) and / or promotional and / or advertising communication media (email, email, online advertising banners, promotional material in Sephora stores ....) developed by Sephora regarding products evaluated under the present product opinion service. According to the European Personal Data Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR") we remind you that you can exercise your right of access, correction, deletion (right to be forgotten), restriction of processing and the right to object to the processing or to organize the fate of your data or withdraw your consent by contacting us by email at the following address privacy@sephora.gr. You can also refer the case to the Hellenic Protection Authority Data (www.dpa.gr). To learn more about your rights, please read the Privacy Policy and Use Cookies.
This right is also granted upon receipt of any message from our company.
60 pads 60 pads
13,99 €
Description
Formulated with 99% ingredients of natural origin, SEPHORA COLLECTION Anti-Blemish Peel Pads with naturally derived salicylic acid & glycolic acid exfoliates the skin & reduce the appearance of blemishes. The light, pleasant texture is quickly absorbed. The skin is mattified, purified & smoother. Over time, the pores are visibly tightened.

Super-ingredients:
- Salicylic acid of natural origin. From the tree of Gaultheria. Known to exfoliate the skin.
- Glycolic acid of natural origin. Made from sugar cane. Known to exfoliate and smooth the skin.

Good for the skin:
- 99% of ingredients of natural origin, the remaining 1% primarily provide a pleasant sensory experience and preserve the product.
- Vegan (formulated without animal products).
- Clinically-proven tolerance.

Eco-designed packaging:
- The jar is made of 88% plastic from sugar cane residuals.
- These anti-blemish peeling discs are manufactured in France by an Ecocert and FSC certified company founded in 2001.

HOW TO USE
Use in the morning and/or evening. Face and neck. Massage the skin in circular motions, with the embossed side of the disc. No need to rinse.

TEST RESULTS
- 28% of visible imperfections after 28 days of use*
- 37% of dilated pores after 28 days of use*
- 100% say their skin is purified**
- 100% say their skin is mattified**

*Scientific test on 20 volunteers, after 28 days of use.
** % of women satisfied after 28 days of use. Test on 20 volunteers.
Formulated with 99% ingredients of natural origin, SEPHORA COLLECTION Anti-Blemish Peel Pads with naturally derived salicylic acid & glycolic acid exfoliates the skin & reduce the appearance of blemishes. The light, pleasant texture is quickly absorbed. The skin is mattified, purified & smoother. Over time, the pores are visibly tightened.

Super-ingredients:
- Salicylic acid of natural origin. From the tree of Gaultheria. Known to exfoliate the skin.
- Glycolic acid of natural origin. Made from sugar cane. Known to exfoliate and smooth the skin.

Good for the skin:
- 99% of ingredients of natural origin, the remaining 1% primarily provide a pleasant sensory experience and preserve the product.
- Vegan (formulated without animal products).
- Clinically-proven tolerance.

Eco-designed packaging:
- The jar is made of 88% plastic from sugar cane residuals.
- These anti-blemish peeling discs are manufactured in France by an Ecocert and FSC certified company founded in 2001.

HOW TO USE
Use in the morning and/or evening. Face and neck. Massage the skin in circular motions, with the embossed side of the disc. No need to rinse.

TEST RESULTS
- 28% of visible imperfections after 28 days of use*
- 37% of dilated pores after 28 days of use*
- 100% say their skin is purified**
- 100% say their skin is mattified**

*Scientific test on 20 volunteers, after 28 days of use.
** % of women satisfied after 28 days of use. Test on 20 volunteers.

PRODUCT RATING

5
0
4
0
3
0
2
0
1
0
OVERALL PRODUCT RATING
Average
0
Leave your vote
1 - of reviews
Short by:
  1. Rating
    • 1 star
    • 2 stars
    • 3 stars
    • 4 stars
    • 5 stars
  1. Sex
    • Male
    • Female
    • Other
  1. Age
    • 13-17 years old
    • 18-24 years old
    • 25-34 years old
    • 35-44 years old
    • 45-54 years old
    • 55 and above
  1. Eye color
    • Brown
    • Blue
    • Green
    • Gray
    • Black
  1. Skin type
    • Mixed
    • Oily
    • Normal
    • Dry
Active filters
Clear
Plus
Reviews
Sex
Age
Eye color
Skin type
·
·
Did you find this comment useful ? Yes · No · Report inappropriate content

FOR A BRIGHT EYE LOOK

EXCLUSIVE
9,99 €
10 Twinkle Bronze (5 ml)
12 shades available
ADD TO BASKET
Quantity:
Remove

Choose product
THIS PRODUCT IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE
Please enter your e-mail so we can notify you as soon as this item is back in stock.
WE HAVE REGISTERED YOUR REQUEST.
You will automatically receive an e-mail as soon as this product becomes available again.
You have already created an alert for this product.
You will automatically receive an e-mail as soon as this product becomes available again.
There was an error on your request.
Please try again later.
Added to cart!
Free home delivery!Delivery cost:
Total ( itemitems)
Select FREE samples before finishing your order!