Search in the catalog…
suggestions
EXCLUSIVE
x20
x20
SEPHORA COLLECTION

Tonic Lotions - Glow Peel Pads

3378872132233
With 99% natural ingredients, these SEPHORA COLLECTION glow peel pads contain natural glycolic acid and peptides to exfoliate and smoothen the skin in the simplest way. This is the new way to experien ... Learn more
(0)
Leave your vote
x20

SEPHORA COLLECTION
Glow Peel Pads

Mandatory fields are indicated by *
Rate this product *
Title of your review *
Your opinion *
Upload your photos
Would you recommend this product to a friend
Your nickname *
Your city
You are
Age
Your eyes are
Your skin is
Do you have a Sephora card?
Would you recommend Sephora to a friend?
The personal information that concerns you and is collected as part of this form is sent to Sephora for the purpose of publishing statistical data (personal information optional eg city, age, gender, skin type, eye color…), or if needed by its providers in order to draw conclusions about the preferences of the consumer audience in Sephora's existing and future media with the public (personal information necessary such as name, pseudonym), including, among others, electronic communications services ( specifically on the website www.sephora.gr or sephora mobile app) and / or promotional and / or advertising communication media (email, email, online advertising banners, promotional material in Sephora stores ....) developed by Sephora regarding products evaluated under the present product opinion service. According to the European Personal Data Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR") we remind you that you can exercise your right of access, correction, deletion (right to be forgotten), restriction of processing and the right to object to the processing or to organize the fate of your data or withdraw your consent by contacting us by email at the following address privacy@sephora.gr. You can also refer the case to the Hellenic Protection Authority Data (www.dpa.gr). To learn more about your rights, please read the Privacy Policy and Use Cookies.
This right is also granted upon receipt of any message from our company.
x20 x20
5,95 €
Description
With 99% natural ingredients, these SEPHORA COLLECTION glow peel pads contain natural glycolic acid and peptides to exfoliate and smoothen the skin in the simplest way. This is the new way to experience a “new skin” effect instantaneously. As it immediately eliminates residue and dead skin, the skin feels softer and purified. The appearance of imperfections is reduced, and the complexion regains its glow. It features super ingredients including glycolic acid from sugar cane, known to exfoliate and smooth the skin. Natural peptides from marine algae give a tightening effect and natural aloe vera soothes the skin.

Good for the skin
- 99% of the ingredients are of natural origin, the remaining 1% mainly ensure the sensoriality and the good preservation of the product.
- Clinically proven tolerance. Suitable for sensitive skin.
- No raw materials of animal origin.
With 99% natural ingredients, these SEPHORA COLLECTION glow peel pads contain natural glycolic acid and peptides to exfoliate and smoothen the skin in the simplest way. This is the new way to experience a “new skin” effect instantaneously. As it immediately eliminates residue and dead skin, the skin feels softer and purified. The appearance of imperfections is reduced, and the complexion regains its glow. It features super ingredients including glycolic acid from sugar cane, known to exfoliate and smooth the skin. Natural peptides from marine algae give a tightening effect and natural aloe vera soothes the skin.

Good for the skin
- 99% of the ingredients are of natural origin, the remaining 1% mainly ensure the sensoriality and the good preservation of the product.
- Clinically proven tolerance. Suitable for sensitive skin.
- No raw materials of animal origin.

PRODUCT RATING

5
0
4
0
3
0
2
0
1
0
OVERALL PRODUCT RATING
Average
0
Leave your vote
1 - of reviews
Short by:
  1. Rating
    • 1 star
    • 2 stars
    • 3 stars
    • 4 stars
    • 5 stars
  1. Sex
    • Male
    • Female
    • Other
  1. Age
    • 13-17 years old
    • 18-24 years old
    • 25-34 years old
    • 35-44 years old
    • 45-54 years old
    • 55 and above
  1. Eye color
    • Brown
    • Blue
    • Green
    • Gray
    • Black
  1. Skin type
    • Mixed
    • Oily
    • Normal
    • Dry
Active filters
Clear
Plus
Reviews
Sex
Age
Eye color
Skin type
·
·
Did you find this comment useful ? Yes · No · Report inappropriate content
Quantity:
Remove

Choose product
THIS PRODUCT IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE
Please enter your e-mail so we can notify you as soon as this item is back in stock.
WE HAVE REGISTERED YOUR REQUEST.
You will automatically receive an e-mail as soon as this product becomes available again.
You have already created an alert for this product.
You will automatically receive an e-mail as soon as this product becomes available again.
There was an error on your request.
Please try again later.
Added to cart!
Free home delivery!Delivery cost:
Total ( itemitems)
Select FREE samples before finishing your order!