Dear all, we are excited to announce that all our stores have reopened since 18/05, in accordance with government announcements. You can find all the information and safety measures here.
Search in the catalog…
suggestions
EXCLUSIVE
30 ml
30 ml
SEPHORA COLLECTION

Hydrating Day Creams - All Day Hydrator

3378872121480
With 96% natural ingredients, this SEPHORA COLLECTION day cream that contains hyaluronic acid and vitamins C and E moisturizes, brings radiance and protects your skin from environmental stressors. A t ... Learn more
30 ml 30 ml
8,95 €
Description
With 96% natural ingredients, this SEPHORA COLLECTION day cream that contains hyaluronic acid and vitamins C and E moisturizes, brings radiance and protects your skin from environmental stressors. A true ally for everyday use, it gives the skin the substances it needs to maintain its natural glow, whilst acting as a protective shield thanks to its cocktail of antioxidants. Its ultra-lightweight, milky-creamy texture makes it an excellent makeup primer.

Super ingredients
- Natural origin hyaluronic acid derived from wheat gives effective moisturizing properties. It retains water on the skin and protects it from dehydration.
- A cocktail of natural origin vitamin E from sunflower blossom and vitamin C provides radiance and protects the skin from environmental stressors.

Good for the skin:
- 96% of the ingredients are of natural origin, the remaining 4% mainly ensure the sensoriality and the good preservation of the product.
- Clinically proven tolerance. Suitable for sensitive skin.
- No raw materials of animal origin.
With 96% natural ingredients, this SEPHORA COLLECTION day cream that contains hyaluronic acid and vitamins C and E moisturizes, brings radiance and protects your skin from environmental stressors. A true ally for everyday use, it gives the skin the substances it needs to maintain its natural glow, whilst acting as a protective shield thanks to its cocktail of antioxidants. Its ultra-lightweight, milky-creamy texture makes it an excellent makeup primer.

Super ingredients
- Natural origin hyaluronic acid derived from wheat gives effective moisturizing properties. It retains water on the skin and protects it from dehydration.
- A cocktail of natural origin vitamin E from sunflower blossom and vitamin C provides radiance and protects the skin from environmental stressors.

Good for the skin:
- 96% of the ingredients are of natural origin, the remaining 4% mainly ensure the sensoriality and the good preservation of the product.
- Clinically proven tolerance. Suitable for sensitive skin.
- No raw materials of animal origin.

PRODUCT RATING

5
2
4
1
3
2
2
1
1
0
30 ml

SEPHORA COLLECTION
All Day Hydrator

Quantity:
Remove

Choose product
THIS PRODUCT IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE
Please enter your e-mail so we can notify you as soon as this item is back in stock.
WE HAVE REGISTERED YOUR REQUEST.
You will automatically receive an e-mail as soon as this product becomes available again.
You have already created an alert for this product.
You will automatically receive an e-mail as soon as this product becomes available again.
There was an error on your request.
Please try again later.
Added to cart!
Free home delivery!Delivery cost:
Total ( itemitems)
Select FREE samples before finishing your order!