The SEPHORA COLLECTION all day body hydrator contains a combination of shea butter and mango butter to nourish and soothe the skin. Moisturized all day, the skin is suppler, softer and smoother. Formulated with 93% natural ingredients, this moisturizing body skincare instantly nourishes the skin. More comfortable, the skin appears repaired and doesn’t feel tight. Its non-greasy texture is quickly absorbed and melts on the skin for maximum enjoyment.Efficiency:
+44%improved hydration within 8hrs (1).
100% found their skin suppler (2).
100% found their skin more comfortable all day long (2).Good for your skin:
- 93% of the ingredients are of natural origin, the remaining 7% mainly ensure the sensory appeal and good preservation of the product.
- Clinically proven skin tolerance. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Formulated without animal-based raw materialsEcodesign Packaging:
- This pot is made from 74% recycled plastic, giving it a slight grayish color.
This product is manufactured in France, by a family-run company in the Pays de Loire with 150 employees, created 40 years ago.
(1) Scientific measure on 31 volunteers, 8 hours after application.
(2) Self-evaluation results after 28 days of use.
*Good for you: Formulas with minimum of 90% ingredients from natural origin.
*Good for a better planet: Eco-designed packaging and/or sustainably sourced ingredients.
*Good for vegan: Vegan friendly products, free of animal-derived ingredients.