92% ingredients of natural origin - Waterproof care socks - For a shot of intense care!
SENSORIAL & EFFECTIVE CARE OF NATURAL ORIGIN!
Formulated with 92% ingredients of natural origin, our SEPHORA COLLECTION foot masks are enriched with plant extracts. Our beautifully decorated waterproof care socks are coated with gel for a shot of intense care in 20 minutes! Nourishing and repairing or refreshing and relaxing, our masks meet the needs of dry or tired feet and provide immediate relief. Take a look at the “Test Results” section to find out more!
Our super-ingredients have been selected according to strict specifications to best meet the needs of your skin.
- Coconut(1): Rich in fatty acids, coconut oil(1) is used for its nourishing and soothing properties, ideal for soothing dry skin!
- Cactus(1): Known for its hydrating properties, it is ideal for “waking up” tired feet!
A LITTLE SOMETHING EXTRA!
You will never want to take off these socks in the colors of our ingredients!
(1)with extract of
HOW TO USE
1. Put the socks on your feet after cleaning and drying them.
2. Peel the paper-film off the tab, fold around the ankle to close well.
3. Leave on for 20 minutes. Gently massage excess product into the skin. No need to rinse.
Warning: To keep from slipping, avoid walking with the masks during the leave-on period, and massage the excess product into your skin afterwards. Use twice a week.
Our masks have been dermatologically tested by independent laboratories and by volunteers to guarantee their safety and effectiveness.
- Coconut (Repairing Nourishing)
90% say that the feet are repaired.(2)
86% say that the mask helps repair damaged heels.(2)
The feet are softer and more comfortable.
- Cactus (Refreshing & anti-fatigue)
95% say that the feet are immediately relaxed.(3)
91% say that the mask provides an immediate feeling of lightness to the feet.(3)
The feet are relaxed, refreshed, any fatigue gone.
(1)Scientific measurement after 8 hours. Test on 20 volunteers.
(2)In use test on 21 volunteers after 21 days.
(3)In use test on 23 volunteers after 21 days.