Search in the catalog…
suggestions
EXCLUSIVE
30 ml
30 ml
SEPHORA COLLECTION

Hydrating Face Serum - Ultra Glow Serum

3378872121442
Formulated with 97% naturally sourced ingredients, this SEPHORA COLLECTION radiance + tightening serum contains a blend of vitamins C and E and natural peptides to provide radiance and improve skin to ... Learn more
(6)
Leave your vote
30 ml

SEPHORA COLLECTION
Ultra Glow Serum

Mandatory fields are indicated by *
Rate this product *
Title of your review *
Your opinion *
Upload your photos
Would you recommend this product to a friend
Your nickname *
Your city
You are
Age
Your eyes are
Your skin is
Do you have a Sephora card?
Would you recommend Sephora to a friend?
The personal information that concerns you and is collected as part of this form is sent to Sephora for the purpose of publishing statistical data (personal information optional eg city, age, gender, skin type, eye color…), or if needed by its providers in order to draw conclusions about the preferences of the consumer audience in Sephora's existing and future media with the public (personal information necessary such as name, pseudonym), including, among others, electronic communications services ( specifically on the website www.sephora.gr or sephora mobile app) and / or promotional and / or advertising communication media (email, email, online advertising banners, promotional material in Sephora stores ....) developed by Sephora regarding products evaluated under the present product opinion service. According to the European Personal Data Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR") we remind you that you can exercise your right of access, correction, deletion (right to be forgotten), restriction of processing and the right to object to the processing or to organize the fate of your data or withdraw your consent by contacting us by email at the following address privacy@sephora.gr. You can also refer the case to the Hellenic Protection Authority Data (www.dpa.gr). To learn more about your rights, please read the Privacy Policy and Use Cookies.
This right is also granted upon receipt of any message from our company.
30 ml 30 ml
18,95 €
Description
Formulated with 97% naturally sourced ingredients, this SEPHORA COLLECTION radiance + tightening serum contains a blend of vitamins C and E and natural peptides to provide radiance and improve skin tone. The skin is instantly moisturized and brighter. It feels firmer and looks more supple and smooth. After 28 days of use, it is more radiant and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is reduced. Its non-oily texture quickly penetrates the skin, making it an excellent makeup primer.

Super-ingredients:
- A blend of natural vitamins C and E: from potato and sunflower, known for providing radiance and protecting the skin against external aggressors
- Natural peptides: from seaweed, known for its skin tightening effect.
Good for the skin:
- 97% of ingredients are from natural sources, the remaining 3% serve primarily to deliver a pleasant sensory experience and preserve the product.
- Clinically-proven tolerance, suitable for sensitive skin.
- Formulated without any ingredients of animal origin.
Green packaging: This bottle is made from 100% recyclable glass. This product is made in France by a company with 160 employees, which limits its energy impact by using LED lighting and progressively adopting solar solutions.

USAGE ADVICE
Apply in the morning to the entire face and neck after cleansing and drying the skin.

TEST RESULTS
- 46% increase in radiance after 28 days of use (1)
- 19% increase in hydration after 8 hours (2)
- 81% say that their skin is firmer after the first use (3)
- 81% say that the appearance of wrinkles is reduced after the first use (3)
(1) Scientific measurement of 21 volunteers after 28 days of use.
(2) Scientific measurement of 10 volunteers, 8 hours after application.
(3) % of women who are satisfied after 28 days of use. In use test of 21 volunteers.

COMPOSITION
Star ingredients:
- Blend of natural vitamins C and E: from potato and sunflower, known for providing radiance and protecting the skin against external aggressors
- Natural peptides: from seaweed, known for its skin tightening effect.
Formulated with 97% naturally sourced ingredients, this SEPHORA COLLECTION radiance + tightening serum contains a blend of vitamins C and E and natural peptides to provide radiance and improve skin tone. The skin is instantly moisturized and brighter. It feels firmer and looks more supple and smooth. After 28 days of use, it is more radiant and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is reduced. Its non-oily texture quickly penetrates the skin, making it an excellent makeup primer.

Super-ingredients:
- A blend of natural vitamins C and E: from potato and sunflower, known for providing radiance and protecting the skin against external aggressors
- Natural peptides: from seaweed, known for its skin tightening effect.
Good for the skin:
- 97% of ingredients are from natural sources, the remaining 3% serve primarily to deliver a pleasant sensory experience and preserve the product.
- Clinically-proven tolerance, suitable for sensitive skin.
- Formulated without any ingredients of animal origin.
Green packaging: This bottle is made from 100% recyclable glass. This product is made in France by a company with 160 employees, which limits its energy impact by using LED lighting and progressively adopting solar solutions.

USAGE ADVICE
Apply in the morning to the entire face and neck after cleansing and drying the skin.

TEST RESULTS
- 46% increase in radiance after 28 days of use (1)
- 19% increase in hydration after 8 hours (2)
- 81% say that their skin is firmer after the first use (3)
- 81% say that the appearance of wrinkles is reduced after the first use (3)
(1) Scientific measurement of 21 volunteers after 28 days of use.
(2) Scientific measurement of 10 volunteers, 8 hours after application.
(3) % of women who are satisfied after 28 days of use. In use test of 21 volunteers.

COMPOSITION
Star ingredients:
- Blend of natural vitamins C and E: from potato and sunflower, known for providing radiance and protecting the skin against external aggressors
- Natural peptides: from seaweed, known for its skin tightening effect.

PRODUCT RATING

5
3
4
3
3
0
2
0
1
0
OVERALL PRODUCT RATING
Average
5
Leave your vote
1 - of reviews
Short by:
  1. Rating
    • 1 star
    • 2 stars
    • 3 stars
    • 4 stars
    • 5 stars
  1. Sex
    • Male
    • Female
    • Other
  1. Age
    • 13-17 years old
    • 18-24 years old
    • 25-34 years old
    • 35-44 years old
    • 45-54 years old
    • 55 and above
  1. Eye color
    • Brown
    • Blue
    • Green
    • Gray
    • Black
  1. Skin type
    • Mixed
    • Oily
    • Normal
    • Dry
Active filters
Clear
Plus
Reviews
Sex
Age
Eye color
Skin type
·
·
Did you find this comment useful ? Yes · No · Report inappropriate content
Quantity:
Remove

Choose product
THIS PRODUCT IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE
Please enter your e-mail so we can notify you as soon as this item is back in stock.
WE HAVE REGISTERED YOUR REQUEST.
You will automatically receive an e-mail as soon as this product becomes available again.
You have already created an alert for this product.
You will automatically receive an e-mail as soon as this product becomes available again.
There was an error on your request.
Please try again later.
Added to cart!
Free home delivery!Delivery cost:
Total ( itemitems)
Select FREE samples before finishing your order!