Search in the catalog…
suggestions
GOOD FOR
50 ml
50 ml
SEPHORA COLLECTION

Hydrating Day Creams - Crème Réconfortante

3378872121404
Formulated with 91% naturally sourced ingredients, this SEPHORA COLLECTION day cream with 3 oils moisturizes and nourishes the skin while soothing tightness. Ideal for dry, drab skin, its rich, lightw ... Learn more
(3)
Leave your vote
50 ml

SEPHORA COLLECTION
Crème Réconfortante

Mandatory fields are indicated by *
Rate this product *
Title of your review *
Your opinion *
Upload your photos
Would you recommend this product to a friend
Your nickname *
Your city
You are
Age
Your eyes are
Your skin is
Do you have a Sephora card?
Would you recommend Sephora to a friend?
The personal information that concerns you and is collected as part of this form is sent to Sephora for the purpose of publishing statistical data (personal information optional eg city, age, gender, skin type, eye color…), or if needed by its providers in order to draw conclusions about the preferences of the consumer audience in Sephora's existing and future media with the public (personal information necessary such as name, pseudonym), including, among others, electronic communications services ( specifically on the website www.sephora.gr or sephora mobile app) and / or promotional and / or advertising communication media (email, email, online advertising banners, promotional material in Sephora stores ....) developed by Sephora regarding products evaluated under the present product opinion service. According to the European Personal Data Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR") we remind you that you can exercise your right of access, correction, deletion (right to be forgotten), restriction of processing and the right to object to the processing or to organize the fate of your data or withdraw your consent by contacting us by email at the following address privacy@sephora.gr. You can also refer the case to the Hellenic Protection Authority Data (www.dpa.gr). To learn more about your rights, please read the Privacy Policy and Use Cookies.
This right is also granted upon receipt of any message from our company.
50 ml 50 ml
14,99 €
Description
Formulated with 91% naturally sourced ingredients, this SEPHORA COLLECTION day cream with 3 oils moisturizes and nourishes the skin while soothing tightness. Ideal for dry, drab skin, its rich, lightweight texture provides a real feeling of comfort without leaving an oily residue.

Super-ingredients:
Blend of 3 naturally sourced oils – avocado oil, marula oil and rose hip oil: known for nourishing and repairing the skin, making it more supple and protecting it from external aggressors.
Good for the skin:
- 91% of ingredients are from natural sources, the remaining 9% serve primarily to deliver a pleasant sensory experience and to preserve the product.
- Clinically-proven tolerance, suitable for sensitive skin.
- Formulated without any ingredients of animal origin.
Efficacy:
- 30% increase in hydration after 8 hours (1).
- 100% say that their skin feels more comfortable (2).
- 100% say that their skin feels softer (2).
Green packaging: This jar is composed of 65% plastic extracted from sugar cane residue, and its case comes from sustainably managed forests and is decorated with vegetable inks. This product is made in France by a 40-year-old family business in the Pays de Loire with 150 employees.

(1) Scientific measurement of 11 volunteers, 8 hours after application.
(2) % of women who are satisfied after 28 days of use. Test of 22 volunteers.

USAGE ADVICE
Face and neck. Use in the morning and evening on clean, dry skin. Can also be used as a makeup primer.

TEST RESULTS
- 30% increase in hydration after 8 hours (1)
- 100% say that their skin is more comfortable (2)
- 100% say that their skin is nourished (2)
- 100% say that their skin is softer (2)
- 95% say that their skin is more supple (2)
- 91% say that their skin is more beautiful (2).
(1) Scientific measurement of 11 volunteers, 8 hours after application. (2) % of women who are satisfied after 28 days of use. Test of 22 volunteers.

COMPOSITION
Star ingredients:
- Blend of 3 natural oils – avocado oil, marula oil and rose hip oil: known for nourishing and repairing the skin, making it more supple and protecting it from external aggressors.
- Glycerin from natural source: known for hydrating the skin.
- Tocopherol: antioxidant vitamin E known for protecting the skin against external aggressors.
Formulated with 91% naturally sourced ingredients, this SEPHORA COLLECTION day cream with 3 oils moisturizes and nourishes the skin while soothing tightness. Ideal for dry, drab skin, its rich, lightweight texture provides a real feeling of comfort without leaving an oily residue.

Super-ingredients:
Blend of 3 naturally sourced oils – avocado oil, marula oil and rose hip oil: known for nourishing and repairing the skin, making it more supple and protecting it from external aggressors.
Good for the skin:
- 91% of ingredients are from natural sources, the remaining 9% serve primarily to deliver a pleasant sensory experience and to preserve the product.
- Clinically-proven tolerance, suitable for sensitive skin.
- Formulated without any ingredients of animal origin.
Efficacy:
- 30% increase in hydration after 8 hours (1).
- 100% say that their skin feels more comfortable (2).
- 100% say that their skin feels softer (2).
Green packaging: This jar is composed of 65% plastic extracted from sugar cane residue, and its case comes from sustainably managed forests and is decorated with vegetable inks. This product is made in France by a 40-year-old family business in the Pays de Loire with 150 employees.

(1) Scientific measurement of 11 volunteers, 8 hours after application.
(2) % of women who are satisfied after 28 days of use. Test of 22 volunteers.

USAGE ADVICE
Face and neck. Use in the morning and evening on clean, dry skin. Can also be used as a makeup primer.

TEST RESULTS
- 30% increase in hydration after 8 hours (1)
- 100% say that their skin is more comfortable (2)
- 100% say that their skin is nourished (2)
- 100% say that their skin is softer (2)
- 95% say that their skin is more supple (2)
- 91% say that their skin is more beautiful (2).
(1) Scientific measurement of 11 volunteers, 8 hours after application. (2) % of women who are satisfied after 28 days of use. Test of 22 volunteers.

COMPOSITION
Star ingredients:
- Blend of 3 natural oils – avocado oil, marula oil and rose hip oil: known for nourishing and repairing the skin, making it more supple and protecting it from external aggressors.
- Glycerin from natural source: known for hydrating the skin.
- Tocopherol: antioxidant vitamin E known for protecting the skin against external aggressors.

PRODUCT RATING

5
3
4
0
3
0
2
0
1
0
OVERALL PRODUCT RATING
Average
5
Leave your vote
1 - of reviews
Short by:
  1. Rating
    • 1 star
    • 2 stars
    • 3 stars
    • 4 stars
    • 5 stars
  1. Sex
    • Male
    • Female
    • Other
  1. Age
    • 13-17 years old
    • 18-24 years old
    • 25-34 years old
    • 35-44 years old
    • 45-54 years old
    • 55 and above
  1. Eye color
    • Brown
    • Blue
    • Green
    • Gray
    • Black
  1. Skin type
    • Mixed
    • Oily
    • Normal
    • Dry
Active filters
Clear
Plus
Reviews
Sex
Age
Eye color
Skin type
·
·
Did you find this comment useful ? Yes · No · Report inappropriate content

FOR A BRIGHT EYE LOOK

EXCLUSIVE
9,99 €
10 Twinkle Bronze (5 ml)
12 shades available
ADD TO BASKET
Quantity:
Remove

Choose product
THIS PRODUCT IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE
Please enter your e-mail so we can notify you as soon as this item is back in stock.
WE HAVE REGISTERED YOUR REQUEST.
You will automatically receive an e-mail as soon as this product becomes available again.
You have already created an alert for this product.
You will automatically receive an e-mail as soon as this product becomes available again.
There was an error on your request.
Please try again later.
Added to cart!
Free home delivery!Delivery cost:
Total ( itemitems)
Select FREE samples before finishing your order!