Sephora Rouge, the iconic SEPHORA COLLECTION lipstick, now comes in a lacquer finish, delivering high-shine color in a balm-like comfortable texture. Sephora Rouge is reinvented in 4 must-have finishes: Matte, Satin, Shine and Lacquer. All of them come in irresistible colors, from classic to bold, to satisfy your every desire. This iconic lipstick is getting a makeover with a new, modern and elegant multi-faceted luminous packaging.
For what kind of makeup?
Lacquer effect - Intense color - High shine - Melting texture
Enriched with mango and shea butters, this silky smooth "melting" formula delivers unprecedented comfort. Lips are beautified with intense long-lasting color and high shine.
Points of difference:
- A melting texture that's as easy to apply and feels as comfortable as a balm.
- Instant hydration and long-lasting color.
- A subtle and captivating scent that is fresh and delicious, with notes of vanilla, peony and intrepid patchouli.
How to use it
Sephora Rouge Lacquer can be worn alone or color-coordinated with a lip pencil for a high definition make up result.
The +: its curved lipstick tip optimized for easy application and precision sculpting of the lips.
WHY WE LOVE IT
A melting balm-like lipstick, ultra-comfortable, that beautifies lips with intense color and long-lasting shine.
How to Apply
1. Apply to lips from the center to the corners of the mouth.
2. For bold contrast and intense shine, apply your favorite lipstick shade to the outside perimeter of your lips then fill them in with a lighter shade in the same color family.
91% of women felt the texture has a creamy and melting feel (1)
90% of women felt the texture is very comfortable (1)
100% of women felt the color is intense (2)
81% of women felt the color is long-lasting (2)
91% of women felt the texture did not settle into fine lines (2)
(1) % of women satisfied after 4 days of use. Consumers test on 100 volunteers.
(2) % of women satisfied after 14 days of use. Consumers test on 21 volunteers.
- Shea and mango butters, known for their hydrating and nourishing properties.
- Vitamin E, known for its antioxidant properties.
- Meadowsweet oil, known for its nourishing properties.