Search in the catalog…
suggestions
EXCLUSIVE
50 ml
50 ml
SEPHORA COLLECTION

Face Masks - Purifying Mad Mask

3378872127970
Formulated with 96% ingredients of natural origin, the SEPHORA COLLECTION purifying mud mask contains zinc and white clay to purify and mattify the skin. It cleanses the skin, absorbs excess sebum and ... Learn more
(3)
Leave your vote
50 ml

SEPHORA COLLECTION
Purifying Mad Mask

Mandatory fields are indicated by *
Rate this product *
Title of your review *
Your opinion *
Upload your photos
Would you recommend this product to a friend
Your nickname *
Your city
You are
Age
Your eyes are
Your skin is
Do you have a Sephora card?
Would you recommend Sephora to a friend?
The personal information that concerns you and is collected as part of this form is sent to Sephora for the purpose of publishing statistical data (personal information optional eg city, age, gender, skin type, eye color…), or if needed by its providers in order to draw conclusions about the preferences of the consumer audience in Sephora's existing and future media with the public (personal information necessary such as name, pseudonym), including, among others, electronic communications services ( specifically on the website www.sephora.gr or sephora mobile app) and / or promotional and / or advertising communication media (email, email, online advertising banners, promotional material in Sephora stores ....) developed by Sephora regarding products evaluated under the present product opinion service. According to the European Personal Data Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR") we remind you that you can exercise your right of access, correction, deletion (right to be forgotten), restriction of processing and the right to object to the processing or to organize the fate of your data or withdraw your consent by contacting us by email at the following address privacy@sephora.gr. You can also refer the case to the Hellenic Protection Authority Data (www.dpa.gr). To learn more about your rights, please read the Privacy Policy and Use Cookies.
This right is also granted upon receipt of any message from our company.
50 ml 50 ml
13,95 €
Description
Formulated with 96% ingredients of natural origin, the SEPHORA COLLECTION purifying mud mask contains zinc and white clay to purify and mattify the skin. It cleanses the skin, absorbs excess sebum and clears the pores for clearer, instantly mattified skin and a more radiant complexion. Its smooth texture does not dry out the skin and is easy to rinse off.

Super-ingredients:
- Zinc of natural mineral origin: known for purifying the skin and minimizing the appearance of imperfections.
- White clay of natural mineral origin: from the rock, known to mattify the skin.
Good for the skin:
- 96% of ingredients of natural origin, the remaining 4% primarily provide a pleasant sensory experience and preserve the product
- Formulated without any ingredients of animal origin.
Efficacy:
- 100% say their skin is purified (1)
- 86% observe an immediate decrease in excess sebum (1)
- 86% say their pores are clear (1)
- 72% say that the appearance of imperfections is reduced from the first use (2)
Green packaging: This jar is composed of 65% plastic extracted from sugar cane residue, and its case comes from sustainably managed forests and is decorated with vegetable inks. This product is made in France by a 40-year-old family business in the Pays de Loire with 150 employees.
(1) % of women who are satisfied after 28 days of use. Test among 21 volunteers.
(2) % of women who are satisfied with the product. Test among 100 volunteers.

USAGE TIP
Once or twice per week. Apply to the face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Let the skin dry and rinse with warm water.

TEST RESULTS
- 100% say their skin is purified (1)
- 86% observe a decrease in excess sebum (1)
- 86% say their pores are clear (1)
- 72% say that the appearance of imperfections is reduced from the first use (2)
(1) % of women who are satisfied with the product after 28 days of use. Test among 21 volunteers.
(2) % of women who are satisfied with the product. Test among 100 volunteers.

COMPOSITION
Star ingredients:
- Zinc of natural mineral origin: known for purifying the skin and minimizing the appearance of imperfections.
- White clay of natural mineral origin: from the rock, known to mattify the skin.
Formulated with 96% ingredients of natural origin, the SEPHORA COLLECTION purifying mud mask contains zinc and white clay to purify and mattify the skin. It cleanses the skin, absorbs excess sebum and clears the pores for clearer, instantly mattified skin and a more radiant complexion. Its smooth texture does not dry out the skin and is easy to rinse off.

Super-ingredients:
- Zinc of natural mineral origin: known for purifying the skin and minimizing the appearance of imperfections.
- White clay of natural mineral origin: from the rock, known to mattify the skin.
Good for the skin:
- 96% of ingredients of natural origin, the remaining 4% primarily provide a pleasant sensory experience and preserve the product
- Formulated without any ingredients of animal origin.
Efficacy:
- 100% say their skin is purified (1)
- 86% observe an immediate decrease in excess sebum (1)
- 86% say their pores are clear (1)
- 72% say that the appearance of imperfections is reduced from the first use (2)
Green packaging: This jar is composed of 65% plastic extracted from sugar cane residue, and its case comes from sustainably managed forests and is decorated with vegetable inks. This product is made in France by a 40-year-old family business in the Pays de Loire with 150 employees.
(1) % of women who are satisfied after 28 days of use. Test among 21 volunteers.
(2) % of women who are satisfied with the product. Test among 100 volunteers.

USAGE TIP
Once or twice per week. Apply to the face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Let the skin dry and rinse with warm water.

TEST RESULTS
- 100% say their skin is purified (1)
- 86% observe a decrease in excess sebum (1)
- 86% say their pores are clear (1)
- 72% say that the appearance of imperfections is reduced from the first use (2)
(1) % of women who are satisfied with the product after 28 days of use. Test among 21 volunteers.
(2) % of women who are satisfied with the product. Test among 100 volunteers.

COMPOSITION
Star ingredients:
- Zinc of natural mineral origin: known for purifying the skin and minimizing the appearance of imperfections.
- White clay of natural mineral origin: from the rock, known to mattify the skin.

PRODUCT RATING

5
3
4
0
3
0
2
0
1
0
OVERALL PRODUCT RATING
Average
5
Leave your vote
1 - of reviews
Short by:
  1. Rating
    • 1 star
    • 2 stars
    • 3 stars
    • 4 stars
    • 5 stars
  1. Sex
    • Male
    • Female
    • Other
  1. Age
    • 13-17 years old
    • 18-24 years old
    • 25-34 years old
    • 35-44 years old
    • 45-54 years old
    • 55 and above
  1. Eye color
    • Brown
    • Blue
    • Green
    • Gray
    • Black
  1. Skin type
    • Mixed
    • Oily
    • Normal
    • Dry
Active filters
Clear
Plus
Reviews
Sex
Age
Eye color
Skin type
·
·
Did you find this comment useful ? Yes · No · Report inappropriate content

FOR A BRIGHT EYE LOOK

EXCLUSIVE
9,95 €
10 Twinkle Bronze (5 ml)
12 shades available
ADD TO BASKET
Quantity:
Remove

Choose product
THIS PRODUCT IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE
Please enter your e-mail so we can notify you as soon as this item is back in stock.
WE HAVE REGISTERED YOUR REQUEST.
You will automatically receive an e-mail as soon as this product becomes available again.
You have already created an alert for this product.
You will automatically receive an e-mail as soon as this product becomes available again.
There was an error on your request.
Please try again later.
Added to cart!
Free home delivery!Delivery cost:
Total ( itemitems)
Select FREE samples before finishing your order!