Rose face mask hydrates, gently soothes and tones the skin with a plumping effect. This hydrating mask drenches skin with rosewater, cucumber extract, and aloe vera gel to instantly cool and calm, while a blend of teas helps to brighten. Porphyridium cruentum, a hydrating microalgae extract, maintains moisture levels for soft, supple skin. Plus, it smells like fresh roses.
All skin types even sensitive.
- Soothes and tones with a plumping effect
- Instantly refreshes and calms skin
- Helps skin maintain moisture levels
- Put this mask in the fridge to enhance its cooling sensation, especially after a day in the sun.
- Use this mask after a flight or a day of indoor heating or air conditioning to rehydrate your skin.
- Use Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner on your face as a mask primer before applying this mask.
How to Use
After cleansing, apply a generous amount to damp skin, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 5-10 minutes and rinse. Love it so much you want to do it every day? Go ahead—it's gentle enough for daily use.
- 94% noticed their skin was immediately soft
- 91% said their skin felt silky and velvety
- 88% reported more supple skin
*self-assessment on 32 subjects during 4 weeks
- Rosewater is notable for its soothing and toning properties.
- Cucumber extract and aloe vera gel help to immediately calm and cool the complexion.
- Porphyridium cruentum, a hydrating algae extract, helps retain moisture.
- A blend of green, white, and rooibos teas helps to brighten.