Search in the catalog…
suggestions
EXCLUSIVE
20 ml
20 ml
SEPHORA COLLECTION

Eyes Hydration - Crème Yeux Eclat

3378872121459
This SEPHORA COLLECTION eye contour cream contains 97% naturally sourced ingredients. Formulated with hyaluronic acid and caffeine, it hydrates the eye area and reduces the appearance of dark circles, ... Learn more
(3)
Leave your vote
20 ml

SEPHORA COLLECTION
Crème Yeux Eclat

Mandatory fields are indicated by *
Rate this product *
Title of your review *
Your opinion *
Upload your photos
Would you recommend this product to a friend
Your nickname *
Your city
You are
Age
Your eyes are
Your skin is
Do you have a Sephora card?
Would you recommend Sephora to a friend?
The personal information that concerns you and is collected as part of this form is sent to Sephora for the purpose of publishing statistical data (personal information optional eg city, age, gender, skin type, eye color…), or if needed by its providers in order to draw conclusions about the preferences of the consumer audience in Sephora's existing and future media with the public (personal information necessary such as name, pseudonym), including, among others, electronic communications services ( specifically on the website www.sephora.gr or sephora mobile app) and / or promotional and / or advertising communication media (email, email, online advertising banners, promotional material in Sephora stores ....) developed by Sephora regarding products evaluated under the present product opinion service. According to the European Personal Data Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR") we remind you that you can exercise your right of access, correction, deletion (right to be forgotten), restriction of processing and the right to object to the processing or to organize the fate of your data or withdraw your consent by contacting us by email at the following address privacy@sephora.gr. You can also refer the case to the Hellenic Protection Authority Data (www.dpa.gr). To learn more about your rights, please read the Privacy Policy and Use Cookies.
This right is also granted upon receipt of any message from our company.
20 ml 20 ml
15,95 €
Description
This SEPHORA COLLECTION eye contour cream contains 97% naturally sourced ingredients. Formulated with hyaluronic acid and caffeine, it hydrates the eye area and reduces the appearance of dark circles, puffiness and signs of aging. Its gel-cream texture quickly penetrates the skin without leaving an oily residue.

Super-ingredients:
- Naturally sourced hyaluronic acid: from wheat, known to be an effective moisturizing ingredient. It helps the skin retain moisture, protecting it from dehydration.
- Caffeine: known to revitalize the eyes.
Good for the skin:
- 97% naturally sourced ingredients, the remaining 3% serve primarily to deliver a pleasant sensory experience and to preserve the product.
- Clinically-proven tolerance, suitable for sensitive skin and eyes.
- Formulated without any ingredients of animal origin.
Efficacy:
- 24% increase in hydration in the eye area after 8 hours (1)
- 27% reduction in dark circles after 28 days of use (2)
- 18% reduction in puffiness after 28 days of use (2)
- 92% say that the eye area is smoother. (3)
Green packaging: This jar is composed of 55% plastic extracted from sugar cane residue, and its case comes from sustainably managed forests and is decorated with vegetable inks. This product is made in France by a company with over 100 employees that is a member of the United Nations Global Compact, which encourages companies to adopt a responsible social attitude.

(1) Scientific measurement of 12 volunteers, 8 hours after application.
(2) Scientific measurement of 22 volunteers, after 28 days of use.
(3) % of women who say they are satisfied after 7 days of use. Satisfaction test of 100 volunteers.

USAGE ADVICE
Use in the morning and evening on clean, dry skin. Gently pat the eye area to help the treatment penetrate the skin.

TEST RESULTS
- 24% increase in hydration of the eye area after 8 hours (1)
- 18% reduction in puffiness after 28 days of use (2)
- 27% reduction in dark circles after 28 days of use (2)
- 92% say that the eye area is smoother (3)
- 85% say that the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes is reduced (3)
(1) Scientific measurement of 12 volunteers, 8 hours after application
(1) Scientific measurement of 22 volunteers, after 28 days of use
(1) % of women who are satisfied after 7 days of use. Satisfaction test of 100 volunteers.

COMPOSITION
Star ingredients:
- Hyaluronic acid of natural origin, from wheat, which is known to be an effective moisturizing ingredient. It helps the skin retain moisture, protecting it from dehydration.
- Caffeine: known to revitalize the eyes.
- Natural glycerin: known to moisturize the skin.
- Silk tree bark extract: anti-aging properties.
- Tocopherol: vitamin E with antioxidant properties, known to protect the skin from external aggressors.
This SEPHORA COLLECTION eye contour cream contains 97% naturally sourced ingredients. Formulated with hyaluronic acid and caffeine, it hydrates the eye area and reduces the appearance of dark circles, puffiness and signs of aging. Its gel-cream texture quickly penetrates the skin without leaving an oily residue.

Super-ingredients:
- Naturally sourced hyaluronic acid: from wheat, known to be an effective moisturizing ingredient. It helps the skin retain moisture, protecting it from dehydration.
- Caffeine: known to revitalize the eyes.
Good for the skin:
- 97% naturally sourced ingredients, the remaining 3% serve primarily to deliver a pleasant sensory experience and to preserve the product.
- Clinically-proven tolerance, suitable for sensitive skin and eyes.
- Formulated without any ingredients of animal origin.
Efficacy:
- 24% increase in hydration in the eye area after 8 hours (1)
- 27% reduction in dark circles after 28 days of use (2)
- 18% reduction in puffiness after 28 days of use (2)
- 92% say that the eye area is smoother. (3)
Green packaging: This jar is composed of 55% plastic extracted from sugar cane residue, and its case comes from sustainably managed forests and is decorated with vegetable inks. This product is made in France by a company with over 100 employees that is a member of the United Nations Global Compact, which encourages companies to adopt a responsible social attitude.

(1) Scientific measurement of 12 volunteers, 8 hours after application.
(2) Scientific measurement of 22 volunteers, after 28 days of use.
(3) % of women who say they are satisfied after 7 days of use. Satisfaction test of 100 volunteers.

USAGE ADVICE
Use in the morning and evening on clean, dry skin. Gently pat the eye area to help the treatment penetrate the skin.

TEST RESULTS
- 24% increase in hydration of the eye area after 8 hours (1)
- 18% reduction in puffiness after 28 days of use (2)
- 27% reduction in dark circles after 28 days of use (2)
- 92% say that the eye area is smoother (3)
- 85% say that the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes is reduced (3)
(1) Scientific measurement of 12 volunteers, 8 hours after application
(1) Scientific measurement of 22 volunteers, after 28 days of use
(1) % of women who are satisfied after 7 days of use. Satisfaction test of 100 volunteers.

COMPOSITION
Star ingredients:
- Hyaluronic acid of natural origin, from wheat, which is known to be an effective moisturizing ingredient. It helps the skin retain moisture, protecting it from dehydration.
- Caffeine: known to revitalize the eyes.
- Natural glycerin: known to moisturize the skin.
- Silk tree bark extract: anti-aging properties.
- Tocopherol: vitamin E with antioxidant properties, known to protect the skin from external aggressors.

PRODUCT RATING

5
2
4
1
3
0
2
0
1
0
OVERALL PRODUCT RATING
Average
5
Leave your vote
1 - of reviews
Short by:
  1. Rating
    • 1 star
    • 2 stars
    • 3 stars
    • 4 stars
    • 5 stars
  1. Sex
    • Male
    • Female
    • Other
  1. Age
    • 13-17 years old
    • 18-24 years old
    • 25-34 years old
    • 35-44 years old
    • 45-54 years old
    • 55 and above
  1. Eye color
    • Brown
    • Blue
    • Green
    • Gray
    • Black
  1. Skin type
    • Mixed
    • Oily
    • Normal
    • Dry
Active filters
Clear
Plus
Reviews
Sex
Age
Eye color
Skin type
·
·
Did you find this comment useful ? Yes · No · Report inappropriate content

FOR A BRIGHT EYE LOOK

EXCLUSIVE
9,95 €
10 Twinkle Bronze (5 ml)
12 shades available
ADD TO BASKET
Quantity:
Remove

Choose product
THIS PRODUCT IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE
Please enter your e-mail so we can notify you as soon as this item is back in stock.
WE HAVE REGISTERED YOUR REQUEST.
You will automatically receive an e-mail as soon as this product becomes available again.
You have already created an alert for this product.
You will automatically receive an e-mail as soon as this product becomes available again.
There was an error on your request.
Please try again later.
Added to cart!
Free home delivery!Delivery cost:
Total ( itemitems)
Select FREE samples before finishing your order!