The best (1) total age-defying serum born from Dior's research on stem cells and its floral expertise, for more resilient skin that radiates a youthful healthy glow, at any age. Your skin’s youthful healthy radiance is determined by just 0.2% of your skin cells: stem cells. Dior researchers have shown that over time, these precious cells lose half their energy potential. (2) Dior Science has decoded the natural revitalizing power of 4 exceptional flowers to create the patented (3) Bio-Cellular Technology™. It restores the full powers² of the skin's stem cells and reactivates the 6 essential functions (4) of the skin for total age-defying action by the new Capture Totale Super Potent Serum.
(1) At Dior.
(2) In vitro test on ingredient.
(3) Patent granted for longoza extract France FR2891458 / Germany, England, Italy, Spain EP1933808 / China CN101282711 / Korea KR101460769/ Japan JP5247454 / USA US7381436.
(4) Energy, regeneration, self-repair, healing and cell production, melanin inhibition.
After 7 days, your skin is visibly smoothed, firmed, plumped, toned, even and radiant with health. After 1 month, these results are lastingly consolidated. CAPTURE TOTALE Super Potent Serum's fine texture is in perfect affinity with the skin, offering exceptional sensory bliss. Capture Totale is the unique (1) alliance of Dior's stem cell research and floral expertise. By capturing the life force of 4 exceptional flowers (Longoza from the Dior Gardens, Peony, White Lily and Jasmine), Dior-patented² Bio-Cellular TechnologyTM restores the energetic power (3) of the precious stem cells. They are combined with a next-generation vector to boost (3) their assimilation by the skin by 30%. The formula is also enriched with hyaluronic acid for an instant smoothing effect. Formulated with 91% natural-origin ingredients. (4)
(1) At Dior.
(2) Patent granted for longoza extract France FR2891458 / Germany, England, Italy, Spain EP1933808 / China CN101282711 / Korea KR101460769/ Japan JP5247454 / USA US7381436.
(3) In vitro test on ingredient.
(4) Percentage of natural ingredients in the serum. In compliance with the ISO 16128 standard Parts 1 and 2.
Formulas with minimum of 90% ingredients from natural origin.